Personal Attention for Victims of Mesothelioma
A diagnosis of mesothelioma is a crushing blow to the person, as well as family members and friends. There will be many challenges ahead, starting with aggressive medical treatment to stop the spread of the disease. At the Throneberry Law Group, we understand the urgency, and we are familiar with the physical, financial and psychological impact of asbestos cancer.
As If You Were Our Own Family Member . . .
We take mesothelioma and asbestos cancer personally, because of our principle attorney, Jay Throneberry, has been through a similar ordeal. His father died from mesothelioma in 2004, the result of asbestos exposure decades earlier working in a factory. Having witnessed his dad’s pain and steady deterioration, Mr. Throneberry can connect with clients and their family members in a real way regarding the fear and grief, the medical treatment and setbacks, the financial strain, and the confusing legal process.
Strong, Compassionate Attorneys Fighting for You
Attorney Jay Throneberry has an intimate knowledge from his own personal story of mesothelioma — his father’s death from asbestos cancer. Because of that, we treat our clients with the utmost dignity and respect, and put our full energy and resources into asserting their legal rights to compensation. We are not a settlement mill out to make money off of your tragedy. Rather, we take a limited number of cases so that we can stay personally involved with our clients and fight for full compensation.
We Can Help. We Will Come to You
Our attorneys will travel anywhere in the United States to offer our services and support. We spend the time to get to know our clients and their caregivers, to relate our first-hand knowledge of the disease, and to try to provide some hope about mesothelioma treatment and peace of mind about the legal process.
Nationwide Representation in a Spectrum of Cases
It is critical to determine the source of asbestos exposure, and to commence lawsuits as soon as possible against the appropriate entities:
- We recently took up the cause of a U.S. Navy veteran in Michigan. We will sift through the dozens of possible exposures aboard ships — gaskets, putty, wiring, nuclear reactors — to trace the specific equipment and products he had contact with.
- We represent a Florida man who fixed his own brakes and shingled his own roof, both with asbestos-containing products, and who also may have breathed asbestos in his occupation as a carpenter.
- One client worked 20 years in the power plant at a paper recycling company in Illinois, doing hands-on work with turbines and other asbestos-insulated machinery.
- Another client spent years at a firearms factory in Kentucky making bullets that are now known to have contained asbestos.
- We are familiar with established exposures in virtually every state: industrial complexes in New Jersey, shipyards in Alabama, steel mills in Pennsylvania, work-related exposure in California and natural exposure in Arizona, to name a few.
Time Is Critical. So Is the Mesothelioma Law Firm You Choose
We know that time is precious after a diagnosis of asbestos cancer, so we go to work immediately. Our lawyers will work to recover compensation for you and your family to help minimize the financial worries. We will be there every step of the way to offer our support and legal muscle.
Call the Throneberry Law Group at 888-506-1131 for a free, no-obligation case evaluation, or contact us online. If you have symptoms of mesothelioma or asbestos lung disease, we can visit you soon to start the process.